Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My precious daughter

Where are you my darling?
Why are you hiding from Me?
I want you to come to Me,
I love you with an everlasting love.

I see you hiding there,
In the dark, lonely corner.
You hide in fear
From those around you.

I see your bleeding heart,
Your tear-stained face,
Your broken dreams,
Your devastating sorrow.

I have seen you struggle on,
Trying to make ends meet,
Attempting to fill the
Emptiness you feel inside.

I've watched as you've built
The walls around your heart;
Trying to protect yourself and
Making your heart impenetrable.

Don't you see, My beloved?
I want to heal your wounded soul.
Allow Me to come into the
Fortress built around your heart.

Put down your defenses and
Allow My healing balm to
Enter the crevasses deep
Within your heart.

Open the door to your heart
And I will come in.
Trust in Me as your Strength
And Defender and Healer.

You are My precious daughter,
My beautiful bride, My princess,
My masterpiece. My love
For you is never ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment